PERSONAL REJUVENATION HEALING AND INSPIRATION RETREATS: Half day or Full day: body mind and spirit wellness on all levels
Unique custom retreats specially tailored for your needs and interests. Half day or a full day, Ideal for one, two or three people (maximum group size: 3). Custom retreats can be designed for inclusion of children, or teens, please inquire. Tension, Stress and Trauma release work with TRE sessions, personal coaching, and the creation of your custom soul portrait for you to take home.
For details email or call: firstname.lastname@example.org or 530 292-3830
- Tea/ Coffee/Water and snacks. Meals by request (extra charge) or bring your own food
YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM THESE OPTIONS:
- TRE (Tension and Trauma Release) session, 1 hour (a $125 value)
- CREATION of your personal Soul Portrait for you to take the inspiration home ($85 value)
- Personal coaching/counseling in whatever area you wish to address: practical, spiritual, healing, relationships
- Brain Wave Optimization sessions for balancing the Nervous system with the B2V2
- Personal AmpCoil PEMF Therapy sessions (Rife, Tessla & BioFeedback technology – Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy). 30 to 90 minute sessions (a $ 50 to $ 150 value)
- Guided Meditation Techniques and Support for your own spiritual practice here and at home
- Hiking, Nordic walking (exercise coaching) in the beautiful nature without the need to drive, trips to the scenic Yuba River, swimming in the summer months.
- Personal retreat time for contemplation, art or writing, if you wish
- Instruction in Healthy (optional Raw Food Preparation), Music, Physical Fitness, EFT, Breathwork meditation or other modalities that you are interested in for your inspiration, learning and well being
- Recording sessions/ production assistance: 3 hours per day included. (if you choose the recording retreat). Surcharge for extra hours.
Some of these offerings will be naturally woven into the day, instead of formally structured. You decide how much you would like to learn or be guided and make use of the available tools or how much you would like to have your own quiet personal time.
If you choose a recording retreat (full day only), prices include up to 4 hours per day of Recording studio time, consultations and production assistance for your music, your video project (we can film here in the amazing nature) or spoken word recording. Additional studio time is $ 25 per hour.
RETREAT BASE PRICE: per retreat day per person (subject to change): Half day retreats: $ 125 per person. Full day, 8 hours $ 225 per person. 20 % per person Discount for Couples, 25 % Discount per person for groups of three available.
MORE INFO FOR RECORDING RETREATS (full day only)
The emphasis of recording retreats is assistance with recording/producing your own music or spoken word projects, or video project (we can film here), providing back-ground music, tracking or editing, or live instruments and vocals in Angelika’s home studio. All the offerings for personal retreats are included in recording retreats plus recording studio time. For more details and booking, inquire: email@example.com or call: 530 292-3830
Prices (see above) include up to 4 hours per day of Recording studio time, consultations and production assistance for your music or spoken word recording or movie project. Additional studio/recording/consultation time is $ 25 per hour in addition to the base price. No extra charge for filming! Times are flexible, according to your inspiration and best energy times.
See Retreat prices above!
PERSONAL COUNSELING – SKYPE, ZOOM OR IN PERSON SESSIONS: If you do no wish to travel and come in person, Angelika is now offering personal Skype or Zoom sessions. They will be custom fit for you and are highly intuitive and guided by spirit, seasoned with experience and including powerful intention for your greatest good.
The sessions are 1 hour at $85, $40 for each additional half hour. For scheduling your meeting contact Angelika and she will send you Zoom or Skype information and a PayPal money request (all major credit cards accepted)
For details email or call: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 530 292-3830